Wine Consultant Resume
Here is the Wine Consultant Resume example:
626 Galbraith Ave
Austin, TX 78703
Job Objective To obtain a Wine Consultant position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience with wine consultancy
- Huge knowledge of current and past vintage prices
- Deep knowledge of wine and food compatibility
- Familiarity with wine market- buying and selling
- Amazing ability to describe characteristics of given bottle of wine
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
Melon, Austin, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Provided courteous customer service.
- Aided sales by offering suggestions.
- Managed store to achieve its profit goals.
- Assured products are stocked and attractively displayed.
- Coordinated with guest about arrival of new products.
Turbo, Inc., Austin, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assured timescales and procedures are met.
- Imparted clerical and internal support.
- Managed imparting good customer care.
High School Diploma
Jacksonville High School, Little Rock, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated