Cemetery Groundskeeper Resume
Here is the Cemetery Groundskeeper Resume example:
4337 Blair Court
Kansas City, MO 64106
Job Objective Pursuing the opportunity to enhance my career and use my skills to their fullest by securing a Cemetery Groundskeeper position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of maintenance of cemetery grounds, gardening and preparation of graves
- Sound knowledge of general construction and maintenance of buildings
- Commendable knowledge of using hand tools and power equipment and driving automobiles and trucks
- Familiarity with cemetery operations and customer service practices
- Ability to interact with families and friends of deceased in a considerate manner
- Ability to assist with funeral and burial services at the cemetery as directed
Stewart Enterprises, Kansas City, MO
August 2012 – Present
- Cleaned up and maintained cemetery grounds and facilities, in an efficient manner.
- Prepared soil, grew vegetation and trimmed shrubs and hedges.
- Repaired and maintained funeral home, fences, and other structures in the cemetery.
- Operated and serviced hand & power tools and utility vehicles for ground maintenance and housekeeping.
- Identified and marked sites for grave openings and placement of tombstones sites.
- Oversaw and coordinated funeral process and burial services in the cemetery.
Forest Hills Cemetery, Kansas City, MO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Checked, repaired and maintained cemetery building, grounds and equipments.
- Planted, irrigated and cared for shrubbery, trees and grass on cemetery ground.
- Trimmed and cutgrass using appropriate mowers and related equipments.
- Gathered and disposed of weeds, snow, plant debris and garbage from cemetery.
- Dug sites and prepared foundations for the placement of monuments.
- Created name placement cards and engraved monuments accordingly.
Associate Degree in Turf Management
Flathead Valley Community College, Kalispell, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated