Census Worker Resume Example
Here is the Census Worker Resume example:
1512 Woodbridge Lane
Detroit, MI 48226
Job Objective To obtain a Census Worker position with established firm in which to put my experience and past training in this field to work.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing work as a census worker
- Outstanding knowledge of neighborhood and communities
- Ability to obtain and record the data on a questionnaire or computer
- Ability to assure accurate and completed answers to all questions
- Ability to review, classify, and sort questionnaires
- Ability to work at on weekends and evenings
U.S. Census Bureau, Detroit, MI
February 2005 – Present
- Performed work in neighborhood and communities.
- Administered interviews personally for all respondents.
- Managed locating all household and got necessary information.
- Participated and conducted regular interviews with respondents.
- Assisted respondents in understanding need for census conduct.
- Coordinated with team leader and discussed necessary progress.
High School Diploma
Independence Alternate High School, Blackfoot, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated