Government Contractor Resume
Here is the Government Contractor Resume example:
2425 Barnes Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Job Objective To obtain Government Contractor position in which I can utilize my prior experiences to asset the reputation and growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Steep knowledge of financial management and process improvement
- Familiarity with FAR and CAS requirements and federal procurement regulations
- Proficiency in technology and tools and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Skilled at using finance solutions, program management and Earned Value Management System (EVMS) solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet timely deadlines
- Ability to answers contractors’ questions and provides technical guidance on fulfilment issues
- Excellent negotiation skills to facilitate the bargaining process
- Superior project management and problem solving skills
Navigant Consulting, Inc, Cincinnati, OH
September 2006 – Present
- Handled engagement management and planning.
- Conducted client coordination and managed engagement activities.
- Maintained individual chargeability and handled timely billing and collection activities.
- Administered and coached Consultants, Sr. Consultants, Managing Consultants and Associate Directors.
- Aided company recruiting efforts and formulated proposals.
Del-Jen, Inc., Cincinnati, OH
June 2002 – August 2006
- Administered staff and coordinated with senior management.
- Aided outlining of detailed program estimates.
- Evaluated financial reporting for major contracts.
- Established annual operating budget and formulated monthly variance analysis reports.
- Analyzed pricing and cost proposals and outlined risk analysis reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts
Stephens College, Columbia, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated