Deputy City Clerk Resume
Here is the Deputy City Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Edwardsville, IL, 62025
Job Objective To obtain a Deputy City Clerk position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Deputy City Clerk
Dragon Corporation, Edwardsville, IL
May 2004 – Present
- Provided information to the public and handled citizen complaints.
- Assisted City Clerk in performing of duties and in management of the City Clerk’s office.
- Assisted the City Clerk to supervise and oversee the operations of the Archives Division.
- Provided a variety of routine and complex clerical and administrative assistance.
Deputy City Clerk
Frank Corp, Edwardsville, IL
March 2002– April 2004
- Administered to take minutes of City Council Meetings and transcribed proceedings.
- Administered to organize routine meetings and documented proceedings.
- Established and maintained effective working relationships.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of modern public administration
- Ability to take meeting notes at a rate sufficient to perform duties of job
- Extensive knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Ability to work with irate customers in an effective and calm manner
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
Associate Degree in Communications
Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Assistant City Administrator Resume Examples
- Census Supervisor Resume Examples
- Census Worker Resume Examples
- City Administrator Resume Examples
- City Clerk Resume Examples
- City Manager Resume Examples
- City Secretary Resume Examples
- Contracting Officer Resume Examples
- Creative City Planner Example Resume Examples
- Disaster Recovery Analyst Resume Examples