Disaster Recovery Analyst Resume
Here is the Disaster Recovery Analyst Resume example:
2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective Disaster Recovery Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Familiarity with BCP simulation, work area recovery and external testing scenarios
- Excellent experience and planning in Large Disaster Recovery testing event
- Ability to develop Disaster Recovery policies using Business impact analysis and standard tools
- Strong PC skills Microsoft office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Disaster Recovery Analyst, August 2005 – Present
TIBCO Software, Albany, NY
- Created templates for all the Regulatory requirements and reporting for FFIEC documentation.
- Collected and produced the content with people across the Firm.
- Organized and documented the deliverables for future creation and submission to Senior Management and the Regulators.
- Documented repository management.
- Manned for management of content for Technology Disaster Recovery Websites.
- Reviewed and prepared the process for Federal Review Board documentation.
Disaster Recovery Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Zanskar International Inc., Albany, NY
- Assessed implemented changes and determine impact to DR plans, and co-ordinate updates as needed.
- Maintained detailed DR plans through strong collaboration with individual IT teams.
- Participated in scheduling DR exercises, recoveries, and role swaps.
- Provided formal gap analysis after each exercise and role swap.
- Presented feedback for risk management, mitigation, and prevention.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated