FBI Intelligence Analyst Resume
Here is the FBI Intelligence Analyst Resume example:
Job Objective To secure a position as Intelligence Analyst with The Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance
- In-depth knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office-Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word and Access
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
The Dannon Company, Inc., Colorado Springs, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Researched, documented and presented specialized reports ranging in topics from local criminal trends to international threats.
- Evaluated and validated all new methods of analysis.
- Maintained and stored records of Analysis results.
- Applied and ensured strict chain of custody procedures in handling, analysis and preservation of evidence.
Berico Technologies – Washington, DC
May 2010 – July 2012
- Collected, analyzed and developed intelligence on the emerging trends, patterns and issues.
- Followed and applied Berico procedures and rules.
- Planned and directed large-scale intelligence analysis.
- Created and developed a Statistic Activity Report of intelligence referrals regarding positive encounters.
Bachelors Degree in Law
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated