Federal Contractor Resume
Here is the Federal Contractor Resume example:
3348 McKinley Avenue
Denver, CO 80022
Job Objective To gain Federal Contractor position in which to utilize my skills in such a way as to become a valued member and long-term employee within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of documenting accounting routines, procedures and controls
- Steep knowledge of US GAAP Accounting
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Superior leadership and people development skills
DEL-JEN, Inc., Denver, CO
September 2006 – Present
- Formulated internal monthly financial reports.
- Managed outlining financial strategy and evaluated current accounting operations.
- Coordinated with the management and enforced accounting routines.
- Developed business performance metrics and trained accounting staff.
- Outlined external financial statements and managed budget process.
Mitre Corporation, Denver, CO
June 2002 – August 2006
- Assisted managers and coordinated with candidates.
- Provided employment offers for specific job openings.
- Coordinated with Senior Human Resources Manager and Partner.
- Reviewed service of staffing agencies and represented MSH when required.
- Imparted regular and project-specific new employee orientation.
- Extended follow-up on company policies.
- Corresponded in HR staff meetings and imparted support to Center.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Ventura College, Ventura, C
Master’s Degree in Contracting Business
Coppin State University, Baltimore, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated