Ministry Assistant Resume
Here is the Ministry Assistant Resume example:
2027 E Dust Devil Dr
Wayne, NJ, 07470
Objective To obtain the Ministry Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong phone and email communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to establish and rearrange priorities
Joyce Meyer Ministries, Wayne, NJ
August 2005 to till date
- Managed all telephone communication for the ministry.
- Monitored national email and forward to appropriate staff.
- Managed to collect and process the Regional Coordinator monthly reports.
- Created and maintained documents relating to week sessions.
- Facilitated follow-up contacts (calls/emails) to customers.
St. Paul’s Monastery, Wayne, NJ
May 2000 to July 2005.
- Managed budget for the office and run all financial reports and distribute.
- Recognized the importance and role of each staff member in the total ministry.
- Administered all publications with the exception of the bulletin announcements.
- Prepared materials and resources for trainings and retreats as needed by staff.
- Ordered office supplies as needed in conjunction with other staff.
Associate of Applied Science in Secretarial Science
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated