Ministry Director Resume Example
Here is the Ministry Director Resume example:
1875 Myra Street
Providence, RI 2903
Job Objective Looking for a Ministry Director job with the organization in which I can use my past experience and education to help further the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in administration and management in Church
- Exceptional knowledge of Christian foundations and grants sources
- Familiarity with bigger Church requirements
- Outstanding ability to absorb the best practices of the ministry
- Ability to understand conventional and contemporary worship
- Ability to carry out the vision of the church and ministry
- Remarkable ability to work without direct supervision and is highly motivated
Ministry Director, August 2005 – Present
Mount Hermon Baptist Church, Providence, RI
- Served as team leader of the Global Ministries Leadership Team.
- Prepared agenda for the meetings in consultation with the Executive Committee.
- Ensured proper implementation of Council decisions.
- Coordinated fund-raising efforts under the direction of the Council.
- Directed budget planning process and helped determine priorities for the program ministries.
- Served as treasurer for the Ministry Council.
Ministry Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Chippewa Evangelical Free Church, Providence, RI
- Facilitated development of leadership teams for specified ministry areas with special attention to creating a team spirit through the designated team leaders.
- Prepared annual reports, fiscal statements, budgets and other reports.
- Determined and assigned specific areas of ministry, and the roles of advisory committee members.
- Fostered ecumenical relationships in program ministries.
- Evaluated staff and enhanced staff skills through continuing education.
- Promoted the program ministries and fostered open and creative lines of communication.
Bachelor’s Degree in Theology, Alcorn State University, Alcorn State, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated