Municipal Court Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Municipal Court Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Cincinnati, OH, 45270
Job Objective To obtain a Municipal Court Clerk position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Municipal Court Clerk
City of Victoria, Cincinnati, OH
May 2004 – Present
- Handled answering phones, making copies, faxing, filing, data entry.
- Managed to archive closed cases in the laser fiche system.
- Initiated to process and maintenance legal documents.
- Ensured to collect and compute various fines, fees and bonds.
- Prepared weekly court dockets.
Hannibal Municipal Court, Cincinnati, OH
March 2002– April 2004
- Prepared and presented staff reports and other correspondence.
- Organized, submitted, processed, file and distributed paperwork for proper signatures.
- Maintained data files and sorted both in paper and electronic formats and computed.
- Ensured to compute citation data and check for accuracy.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in municipal court duties
- Familiarity with municipal court procedures, processes and legal system
- Ability to process court documents efficiently and accurately
- Ability to handle municipal court records
- Ability to organize and multitask clerical duties
- Ability to perform cash handling and cashier functions
- Good typing skills with a speed 45 wpm
- Knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, access, spreadsheets and power point
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies
Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated