Passport Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Passport Specialist Resume example:
1775 Lucy Lane
Evansville, IN 47708
Job Objective Looking for a position as a Passport Specialist within the company. Hope to bring years of technical experience and managerial skills to the table to help your company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in providing support for documents and analyzing all applications for applying for passports
- Outstanding knowledge of passport issuance principles and technique
- Sound knowledge of passport and citizenship laws
- Exceptional ability to supervise working of all specialists in team
- Immense ability to interpret regulations and apply same on applications
- Skilled to evaluate all information
- Excellent skills to analyze and develop solutions
Federal Government Jobs, Evansville, IN
May 2006 – Present
- Administered all activities of passport staff.
- Evaluated all applications for passports and authorized issuances as required.
- Planned and scheduled working of branch and other employees.
- Monitored work of branch and ensured efficiency in same.
Stanley, Inc., Evansville, IN
March 2003 – April 2006
- Evaluated effective performance of all employees and provided additional training if required.
- Developed methods to evaluate qualitative and quantitative performance of each employee.
- Ensured compliance to laws and regulations for passport application in all branches.
- Assisted staff in managing complex and passport adjudication cases.
Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations
Mt. San Antonio College, Walnut, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated