Poll Clerk Resume
Here is the Poll Clerk Resume example:
34391 Dobson Way
Trumbull, CT, 06611
Job Objective To obtain a Poll Clerk position with a reputable organization.
Tata Corporation, Trumbull, CT
May 2004 – Present
- Ensured to check voters’ eligibility to vote in respective polling station.
- Checked and appropriately marked each Electors Number in the specific document.
- Administered to issue ballot papers to voters.
- Ensured to comply with Presiding Officers’ instructions.
- Maintained cordiality answering voters’ questions.
Bound Corp, Trumbull, CT
March 2002– April 2004
- Managed to help other polling station upon Presiding Officers’ instructions.
- Ensured to be present at the polling station 30 minutes prior and 15 minutes after specified schedule.
- Ensured not to depart from the confines of the Polling Station during the hours of Poll.
- Ensured to be polite and cooperative with the voters.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good communication skills in English
- Awareness of voting procedure.
- Ability to request identification of voters at polling place
- Ability to answer questions concerning voting procedure
- Ability to prepare official reports of election results
- Ability to count valid ballots
- Ability to assist the officials in any manner in conduct of elections
Associate Degree in Communications
Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated