Poll Worker Resume
Here is the Poll Worker Resume example:
3948 Wilkinson Court
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Job Objective In search of reputable company in which to fill position as Poll Worker where my skills and training can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of election procedures
- Strong computer skills
- Wide knowledge of Elections Code regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently
Snelling Staffing Services, Fort Myers, FL
February 2005 – Present
- Assisted voters to sign in on the rolls.
- Maintained tally sheets and Street Index.
- Updated remote Street Index hourly.
- Guided new voters to polling table.
- Assisted Chief Inspector and Deputy Inspector in polling location.
Maryland Campaign, Fort Myers, FL
August 2000 – January 2005
- Helped students in voting online.
- Assured that suitable voting procedures were followed.
- Imposed Elections Code regulations and informed any irregularities noticed.
- Assisted in setting up location before and after polling.
- Guided voters on correct voting procedures.
High School Diploma
Renaissance High School for the Arts, Long Beach, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated