State Representative Resume
Here is the State Representative Resume example:
835 Dogwood Lane
Tucson AZ 85704
Job Objective Seeking a State Representative position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in international education
- Ability to communicate with customers about upcoming events
- Ability to answer telephones and direct calls as needed
- Ability to manage restricted and confidential information
- Ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task and be focused
- Enjoys working with the public
- An outgoing and positive personality
State Farm Insurance, Tucson AZ
November 2006 – Present
- Retained a list of higher education institutions in the state.
- Gathered information on action of the State Legislature.
- Formulated a plan of action with the help of Public Policy Representative and conducted state meetings with various active groups of international educators.
- Reviewed special needs of the state.
- Managed documents for the website.
State Industrial Products, Tucson AZ
February 2001 – October 2006
- Aided as a public relations person for NAFSA.
- Coordinated meetings and training sessions.
- Formulated written reports of activities.
- Managed smooth transition for the successor to the requisite position.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated