Zoning Inspector Resume
Here is the Zoning Inspector Resume example:
3185 Adonais Way
Atlanta, GA 30342
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to work with other professionals within this field by obtaining the position of Zoning Inspector.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the building construction and planning
- Profound knowledge of the various zoning regulations and the associated laws
- Exceptional knowledge of preparation and processing of permit applications
- Ability to investigate zoning violation and facilitate legal proceedings
- Ability to collect the data, evaluate it and then draw the necessary conclusions
- Excellent skills to prepare and maintain records
- Skilled to interpret all technical information
- Ability to maintain relationships with the general public, county department and various other agencies
Zoning Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Dandy Project, Atlanta, GA
- Maintained accurate land use maps to ensure compliance with the zoning ordinances and legal regulations.
- Monitored all the complaints regarding the zoning violations and investigated all complaints.
- Administered the permits by collecting the necessary fees and ensuring that the zoning permits are met with the required standards.
- Prepared all the paperwork in the case of the zoning violations and processed the letter for the same.
- Ensured that all the specification for the rezones and zoning units are adhered to and monitored it on a regular basis.
- Coordinated various planning and Zoning Commission meeting with the Board of Supervisors.
Zoning Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Indy Gov, Atlanta, GA
- Reviewed the various applications for permits such as home occupation permits, zoning permits and trailer permits.
- Assisted the developers, contractors and the general public in their inquiries on the Zoning Ordinance, provided the necessary advice on the phone.
- Administered the Zoning ordinances and conducted investigations against those who violate the regualtions.
- Coordinated with the other department and carried field inspection to ensure that it is in accordance to the town regulations and then issued a permit if satisfactory.
- Coordinated with the Zoning Administrator in developing and updating the Official zoning map.
- Processed the landscape bonds when required and conducted various inspections on the bonds when released.
Bachelor’s Degree in Urban Planning, Santa Ana College, Santa Ana, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated