Creative Consultant Resume
Here is the Creative Consultant Resume example:
1112 Santa Clara Ave
Spencer, IA 51301
Job Objective Seeking a Creative Consultant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Creative Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Vergin, Spencer, IA
- Developed creative strategic solutions for advertising and design production.
- Generated new concepts and superior materials for all presentations.
- Implemented innovative approaches to designs.
- Generated creative concepts and recommended the use of conceptual thinking.
- Prepared estimate cost and time-lines, concept boards, sketches, visuals, illustrations, animatics, mock-up samples and PPS (PowerPoint Show).
Creative Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Nycil, Inc., Spencer, IA
- Presented creative work and pitches to clients.
- Utilized rapid prototyping methods to prepare sketches.
- Suggested methods to converse complex data through modern drawings.
- Supervised work flow and standards of art direction and designs created by design team and production technicians.
- Trained team and determined methods to upgrade performance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Working experience as creative consultant
- Sound knowledge in branding, identity design, typography and information design
- Skilled in typography, layout, composition, and information design
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Macromedia Fireworks
- Amazing ability to work conceptually and translate a brief to a design
- Superior leadership, interpersonal, communication Skills
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor of Science – Business Management, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated