Design Strategist Resume
Here is the Design Strategist Resume example:
1771 Browning Lane
Madison, WI 53703
Job Objective Talented and dedicated Design Strategist seeking employment in a growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in developing project design strategy
- Profound knowledge of design theories and concepts
- Operational knowledge of design technology and tools
- Familiarity with prototyping and frameworks
- Wide knowledge of storytelling, innovation and ideation design principles
- Ability to oversee product development for Web-based applications
- Ability to obtain government clearance for specific projects
- Ability to produce innovative learning solutions
- Superior concept visualization and project management skills
Blue Fountain Media, Madison, WI
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted in project planning activities.
- Prepared product design roadmaps.
- Developed use cases and other artifacts.
- Developed innovative design strategies and maintained appropriate strategy documentations.
- Provided support to design teams as needed.
- Managed quality and timely delivery of products.
- Worked effectively with Designers, Developers, Quality team and End Users.
Crawford Group, Madison, WI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to design methodologies.
- Assisted in development of design strategy initiatives.
- Defined standards for strategy measurement and implementation.
- Developed plans to update overall product architecture.
- Ensured that designs were in compliance with technology and development standards.
- Provided expertise to make complex design judgments.
- Supervised and mentored less-experienced staffs
- Identified new technologies and developed technology roadmap for design strategy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
Seminole State College, Seminole, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated