E Learning Designer Resume
Here is the E Learning Designer Resume example:
85 Sunburst Drive
Bonita Springs, FL 33923
Job Objective Seeking a position as E-Learning Designer, which will allow me to learn new techniques to develop my skills in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working with e-learning development software
- Solid understanding of training methodologies
- Wide knowledge of current and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with HTML and e-learning authoring tools
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to learn new applications quickly through self-study
- Ability to create content outlines, story boards and web-based training modules
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
AmerisourceBergen Corporation, Bonita Springs, FL
April 2006 – Present
- Provided instructional design for asynchronous courses.
- Defined learning objectives for e-learning solutions.
- Developed storyboards for content flow.
- Developed SCORM-compliant e-learning modules from storyboards.
- Loaded, tested and evaluated programs in the Learning Management System.
AMC Theatres, Bonita Springs, FL
June 2002 – March 2006
- Created detailed course designs from functional specifications.
- Designed and developed dynamic instructional interactions and simulations.
- Created and edited audio voice-over scripts for e-learning.
- Edited internally recorded audio.
- Synchronized audio files with e-learning content.
- Documented troubleshooting guides and e-learning applications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design
Nicholls State University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated