2271 Nixon Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37929
Job Objective To gain employment as a Flash Animator where I can deploy my animations skills to help the company grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in developing flash and media banners
- Exceptional knowledge of various flash animation procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of flash productions and assets
- Immense ability to provide feedback to developers and animators
- Profound ability to initiate crucial decisions in projects
- Ability to develop design oriented programs
- Solid understanding of Adobe Flash and Illustrator
- Ability to create new art on the fly
- Proficient with AfterEffects, Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with Flash animation aspects, Flash assets, Action Script and XML
Top Prospect Group, Knoxville, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared sketchs for games and shared it with team members.
- Developed artistic style for individual projects and ensured they are difference from current projects.
- Designed illustration for characters and backgrounds on Flash.
- Coordinated with team members to design special effects for objects.
- Analyzed projects and obtained external resources if required.
- Ensured compliance to all project artwork and timeframe.
- Coordinated with designers and illustrators to design final art assets.
- Provided animation to various Flash objects and characters.
The NBN Group, Knoxville, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with animation directors to resolve issues within deadline.
- Developed high quality 2D animations for Flash projects.
- Designed animations for games as per project objectives.
- Performed work on all rich media and Flash banners for clients.
- Ensured compliance to brand styles and graphic guidelines.
- Developed animations in flash as per client requirement.
- Designed function specific widgets with help of Flash.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine arts
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated