FX Artist Resume
Here is the FX Artist Resume example:
3778 Paradise Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Use my creative skills to obtain the job of a FX Artist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in developing effects through Photoshop and 3D Studio Max
- Sound knowledge of visual effect terminology
- Profound knowledge of particle systems and scripts for development of dynamic environment
- Ability to coordinate with different teams and prepared designs
- Ability to adapt to new software effectively as per requirements
- Proficient in providing texturing through Maya and Photoshop
- Familiarity with particle systems, fields, expressions, scripts, and dynamic systems
- Proficient with 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, Maya, XSI and 2D Software
Randstad Technologies, Los Angeles, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed appropriate FX assets with help of various 2D and 3D tools.
- Designed and implemented various assets for FX project development.
- Coordinated with artists and Tech FX for projects.
- Prepared simulations for gameplay elements as per client requirements.
- Collaborated with programmers and designed new and effective system tools.
- Analysed project requirements and if required prepared decal textures.
ZeniMax Online Studios, Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with team members and prepared game assets.
- Maintained quality on various FX assets on multiple platforms.
- Proposed and monitored development of various creative ideas.
- Coordinated with art director and prepared required animation and designs.
- Ensured compliance to policies and technical requirements for FX development.
- Assisted to resolve technical issues that help to increase performance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts
Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated