Game Artist Resume
Here is the Game Artist Resume example:
646 Lilac Lane
Richmond Hill, GA 31324
Job Objective Use my creative skills to obtain the job of a Game Artist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in developing gaming content for clients
- Immense knowledge of storyboard techniques and video production
- Excellent knowledge of evaluating work of internal and external vendors
- Ability to provide assistance and training to junior artists
- Ability to comply to engineering specifications for completion of games
- Familiarity of working on Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient with Zbrush, 3DS Max, Maya, Adobe Photoshop, CryEngine 3, Unreal Engine 3 and Unity 3D
Aristocrat Technologies, Richmond Hill, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with producer and art director and developed new styles for games.
- Prepared art production schedule in coordination with producer.
- Prepared visual designs and associated mock up games for clients.
- Communicated on regular basis with studio management team and prepared plans.
- Monitored art workflow and performed regular audit on performance.
- Maintained consistency of project work across platforms.
IPKeys Technologies LLC, Richmond Hill, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared model textures for 2D and 3D objects for various gaming scenes.
- Prepared layout and design for games as per client requirements.
- Developed 2D and 3D animations and graphics for games.
- Designed project proposals and monitored efficient working of complex projects.
- Coordinated with lead artist and art director and supervised efficient schedule of work.
- Maintained graphic techniques and trends for different gaming environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Game Design
San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated