Layout Artist Resume
Here is the Layout Artist Resume example:
662 Bruce Street
Stlouis, MO 63101
Job Objective Seeking work in a well established company where I can advance my skills and career as a Layout Artist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in preparing the layout for production activities
- Sound knowledge of developing applications on MAC platforms
- Profound knowledge of animation through Maya
- Ability to ensure compliance to project regulations
- Ability to coordinate with editors and complete work within deadline
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with principles of cinematic staging, blocking, and camera work
Walt Disney Animation Studios, Stlouis, MO
August 2012 – Present
- Administered digital project tracking software and ensured completion of projects.
- Assisted team members to design appropriate job specifications as per deadline.
- Designed graphic components such as monograms and scientific posters.
- Prepared various brochures, invites and hand-outs layouts as per client requirement.
- Analysed client requirements and designed layout in coordination with team members.
- Obtained approvals from clients before finalizing projects.
Digital Manga, Inc., Stlouis, MO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed layout pages for catalogs and print advertisements.
- Administered and prepped files for different press purposes.
- Coordinated with directors and prepared sequence of shots as per client requirement.
- Assisted layout head and director and prepared resolutions as per requirements.
- Implemented staging activities and prepared foundation of shot throughout the film.
- Developed and produced world class layout work as per production requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
Northland Pioneer College, Holbrook, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated