Prepress Technician Resume Example
Here is the Prepress Technician Resume example:
3129 W Lawrence Rd
Akron, OH 44301
Objective To secure a Prepress Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Relevant experience in printing terminology and practices
- Knowledge of PDF and postscript files and PDF plug-ins
- Operational knowledge of Macintosh and Windows operating systems
- Proficiency in Quark Xpress, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Publisher
- Ability to prepare, receive and manipulate files by electronic means
- Excellent language, communication and spelling skills
TG Associates, Akron, OH
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained updates on latest technologies and software.
- Prepared variable data and processed mailing list databases.
- Operated and maintained image and plate setters.
- Produced and verified all plates and films.
- Stored backups frequently and organized files.
Compose Systems, Akron, OH
May 2000 to July 2005
- Identified the necessities of prepress.
- Conceptualized design and evaluated space requirements.
- Structured the layout of finished page and maintained prepress files.
- Converted photographs into digital images and operated proofing systems.
- Prepared printing plates through plate making systems.
Associate Degree in Applied Science
Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated