3129 W Lawrence Rd
Akron, OH 44301
Objective Position as a Printing Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of high-speed digital printers
- Ability to use cutters, folders and other bindery finishing equipment
- Ability to install and operate in-line booklet maker
- Ability to maintain confidential documents
Veta, Akron, OH
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained daily print job production logs and delivery manifests.
- Installed, utilized and maintained in-line booklet maker.
- Maintained accuracy and image quality.
- Operated cutters, folders and other bindery finishing equipment and assisted bindery personnel.
Times Inc, Akron, OH
May 2000 to July 2005
- Established safe practice and maintained equipment, chemicals and handling materials.
- Operated several printing tools for high-speed photocopy and offset press.
- Maintained records and accounts for all users.
- Maintained sufficient supply of paper stock, chemicals and other supplies.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Printing Management
Kaplan University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated