Vinyl Cutter Resume
Here is the Vinyl Cutter Resume example:
4098 Bee Street
Bear Lake, MI 49614
Job Objective Seeking a Vinyl Cutter position with a growing company in which my skills will be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of designing, printing, cutting and installation of vinyl artwork
- In-depth knowledge of image manipulation techniques, color management practices and color theory
- Operational knowledge of vinyl cutting software, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and color correction software
- Familiarity with operating automatic presses, forklifts and vinyl cutting equipments
- Ability to handle customer orders and set up work-tables accordingly
- Ability to collaborate with team members and complete multiple job orderson time
Grandville Printing Co, Bear Lake, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared and cut out artwork in vinyl sheets and attached them to appropriate materials.
- Established work tables before commencement of work and disassembled them after completion of job.
- Performed all vinyl cutting and related activities as per customer order.
- Operated overhead cranes and forklifts for movement of materials at jobsite.
- Completed and delivered all assigned jobs, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Counted all completed jobs and performed quality checks on them.
Great Blue Images, Bear Lake, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed and created artwork files specific to customer requests and print needs.
- Managed color of artwork and maintained its imaging standards.
- Produced high quality prints using digital printing machine, properly.
- Trimmed, finished and attached various digital prints to vinyl sheets.
- Cut, shaped and finished vinyl sheets in conformance to customer specifications.
- Operated, maintained and debugged all assigned equipments, properly.
High School Diploma
Leigh High School, San Jose, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated