Addiction Counselor Resume Example
Here is the Addiction Counselor Resume example:
2621 Nixon Avenue
Mansfield, OH 44902
Job Objective Looking for the career as an Addiction Counselor that allows me to utilize my knowledge in innovative and best possible ways.
- Addiction Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources, Saint Louis, MO
- Assisted clients to identify and overcome addictive behaviors.
- Applied individual behavior modification plans.
- Modified destructive behaviors and instructed new coping skills.
- Advised individually and in group therapy sessions to promote healthy lifestyles.
- Assisted clients refrain from addiction to substances and behaviors such as gambling, alcohol and drugs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of drug, alcohol and eating disorders.
- Sound knowledge of psychosocial functioning.
- Immense ability assist people to overcome debilitating.
- Extended ability to counsel people about destructive addictions such as alcohol addictions and substance abuse.
- Profound ability to detect the source of the patients’ problems and reasons for the disease.
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Auburn University
Addiction Counselor Certification, 2006, Hope International University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated