Ambulance Dispatcher Resume Example
Here is the Ambulance Dispatcher Resume example:
2437 Emily Drive
North Augusta, SC 29841
Job Objective Ambulance Dispatcher with exceptional skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in managing EMS and dispatch
- Immense knowledge of telecommunication systems and transmission
- Exceptional knowledge of clerical procedures and systems
- Ability to develop strategies to promote local and state operations
- Ability to communicate with individuals effectively prior to dispatch of service
- Familiarity of computer systems and documentation
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc., North Augusta, SC
August 2012 – Present
- Scheduled effective procedures to provide appropriate customer response.
- Prepared reports for any losses or misuse of different operations.
- Maintained knowledge of the various technical resources available for dispatch.
- Administered one-call emergency processes from clients and provided response.
- Prepared reports for any delay in dispatch of services.
- Ensured compliance to the standard move up status plans.
TransCare Corporation, North Augusta, SC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Managed the dispatch of ambulances and country vehicles to transport patients.
- Maintained and transmitted conventional messages through ambulance services.
- Monitored and provided update to the CAD system for dispatch.
- Scheduled appointments and arranged transport for clients to facilities.
- Administered cases and determined appropriate priority before dispatching.
- Prepared business continuity plans as per the hazard vulnerability analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Emergency Services
Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated