Blood Bank Manager Resume
Here is the Blood Bank Manager Resume example:
3973 Elk Creek Road
Smyrna, GA 30080
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Blood Bank Manager in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in supervising clinical laboratory as a medical technologist
- Sound knowledge of antibody identification
- Exceptional ability to maintain records of clinical laboratory
- Outstanding ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled in operating blood bank automation
- Proficient in supervising facility
Blood Bank Manager
Exempla Healthcare, Smyrna, GA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all system laboratory resources and ensured it to be cost effective and provided optimal customer services.
- Participated in system lab management team and made appropriate decisions to provide required support to same.
- Ensured compliance to all safety and environmental issues and ensured adherence to regulatory agencies.
- Performed scheduled and unscheduled inspections for various agencies in coordination with Medical Director and Director.
- Administered everyday operations for department and ensured effective quality of work provided to clients.
- Coordinated with CSRs and managers and implemented various solutions for performance.
- Monitored work and maintained it according to hospital policies for patient services and ensured environmental safety.
- Supervised working of laboratory staff and managed work according to safety guidelines for all transfusion and blood center services.
Blood Bank Supervisor
HCA Midwest Health System, Smyrna, GA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered everyday working of operations and ensured quality assurance for all programs through LIS.
- Maintained facility and ensured adequate storage of blood and blood products required for transfusion.
- Monitored inventory for all supplies and maintained it.
- Developed and implemented all policies and procedures according to manuals.
- Trained new staff and assisted in hiring as well.
- Assisted other departments in evaluating new products and techniques.
Blood Bank Technologist
USr Healthcare, Smyrna, GA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed various complex laboratory tests.
- Assisted other departments in setting up required apparatus and supplies for laboratory procedures.
- Administered everyday activities and performed regular troubleshoot on process.
- Evaluated test results and prepared records of laboratory data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Lab Science
Clayton College & State University, Morrow, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated