Health Education Specialist Resume
Here is the Health Education Specialist Resume example:
3392 Bluff Street
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Job Objective Health Education Specialist seeking position in which my training and experiences can help increase the client base and growth of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- RN with Huge clinical education experience in a home care environment
- Skilled in developing and reviewing and evaluating health-related informational material
- Sound knowledge of public health education principles and practices
- Good understanding of emotional and behavioral problems
- Exceptional knowledge of basic disease etiologies and preventive strategies
- Familiarity with functions of hospitals, psychiatric facilities, mental health centers
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Remarkable ability to solve problems in a customer friendly manner
Health Education Specialist, May 2006 – Present
WellCare, Gaithersburg, MD
- Conducted health screenings telephonically on members that fall under the Disease Management guided care program.
- Identified problems based on the screenings and guides members in establishing goals and interventions.
- Collaborated on a member’s care plan in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Performed follow-up screenings and made contact with a member in disease management programs.
- Prepared reports and case summaries.
- Completed special assignments and projects.
Health Education Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Health and Human Services, Gaithersburg, MD
- Designed and implemented innovative health education strategies.
- Developed training materials using standard instructional design and state of the art and multimedia techniques.
- Conducted needs assessment to identify educational priorities and needs among diverse audiences interested in public health education.
- Developed, updated, overseen, and coordinated revisions of education and training materials.
- Participated in activities as a technical expert and focal point for public health education, training, and public awareness.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences, San Jose City College, San Jose, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated