Home Health Administrator Resume
Here is the Home Health Administrator Resume example:
563 Better Street
Kansas City, KS 66207
Career Objective Home Health Administrator with strong desire to learn and grow seeking position with organization in which to use my skills to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in the management of home health services
- Sound knowledge of the Medicare regulations
- Deep knowledge of the Federal and State Laws for the Medicaid and Medicare services
- Ability to understand the procedures of the health care management
- Ability to review daily assignments and weekly procedures to ensure program efficiencies
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Proficiency in computer systems, especially Microsoft Office
Home Health Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Meridian Health, Kansas City, KS
- Maintained the efficiency of the health care services provided in the facility.
- Oversaw the needs of the staff and prepared orientation classes for those who join the facility.
- Trained the staff, ensured that all the educational needs of the staff is met.
- Administered the human resources policies such as salary administration, managing the performance of the staff and complying with the government regulations.
- Helped the staff by providing a dynamic atmosphere of work.
- Ensured that the staff is working in compliance of the State and Federal Laws.
Home Health Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
National Health Care Associates, Inc, Kansas City, KS
- Evaluated the working of the staff on a regular basis.
- Monitored the existing systems, audited the files and charts to assure that objectives and efficiency is maintained.
- Developed and prioritized the programs and reviewed them on a daily basis to ensure that they are running effectively.
- Evaluated and reviewed all the incident and accident reports of the facility.
- Assisted in the development of various policies and procedures to achieve the objective of the facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Concordia University, River Forest, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated