4123 Small Street
New York, NY 10004
Job Objective To use my abilities as a Medical Front Desk Receptionist to help growing company meet overall goals while enhancing my career in the process.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable front office and customer service experience within a medical office setting
- Sound knowledge of procedures and practices of a medical facility
- Operational Knowledge of medical terminology and protocol
- Wide knowledge of patients’ rights and medical legal aspects for release of information
- Ability to register patients, verify insurance, and maintain records and reports for the medical office
- Ability to communicate with the patient and visitors
- Excellent organizational skills
Medical Front Desk Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Novik Stawicki Medical Associates,, New York, NY
- Coordinated with the patients to organize the desk operations of the clinic.
- Greeted all patients and visitors in a pleasant manner.
- Maintained a record of all payments and credits on the billing system.
- Scheduled the appointments for the patients and informed the doctor accordingly.
- Managed a multi line phone system along with the patients in the waiting room.
- Ensured a neat and clean reception area at all times is maintained.
Medical Front Desk Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Wentworth-douglass Hospital, New York, NY
- Ensured that the reception area is clean at all times and has appropriate number of brochures and pamphlets.
- Coordinated with the wellness staff in promoting various health activities in the facility.
- Assisted the doctors in conducting pre tests for the patients prior to the doctor appointment.
- Maintained a record of all the paper work for the patients.
- Evaluated the patient information and updated it regularly.
High School Diploma, Pioneer High School, Redding, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated