Occupational Therapy Aide Resume Example
Here is the Occupational Therapy Aide Resume example:
3439 Marigold Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Objective Looking for a position as an Occupational Therapy Aide to offer my immense experience and abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Solid interaction and communication skills
- Broad knowledge in occupational therapy principles, methods and procedures
- Strong ability to perform lifting, balancing, walking and handling of materials
- Substantial ability to perform daily life activities
- Wide knowledge in features of occupational therapy theories
- Occupational Therapy Aide, 2007 – Present
- New York University Hospital, Tarrytown, NY
- Assisted clients with activities and exercises specified in the treatment plans.
- Observed patient’s performance in therapy activities.
- Arranged materials and equipment used during treatment.
- Observed and recorded patient’s progress, attitudes and behavior.
- Assisted clients with rehabilitative activities and exercises.
B.S. in Health Science, 2005, New York University
Certification in Occupational Therapy, 2007, Pace University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated