Patient Coordinator Resume
Here is the Patient Coordinator Resume example:
4391 Hott Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73115
Job Objective A talented Patient Coordinator with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in medical office and insurance carriers
- Comprehensive knowledge of utilization management and benefit information
- Good knowledge of insurance verification and regulatory standards
- Thorough understanding of Medicare review procedures
- Sound ability to understand patient development requirements
- Extreme ability to conduct quality assurance audits
Guthrie Healthcare System, Oklahoma City, OK
August 2012 – Present
- Participated in staff evaluations and training of new employees.
- Modified provider schedules and coordinated with contacts offices.
- Managed absence schedules and assisted in time off requests.
- Prepared cancellation lists and documented patient information.
- Assisted in patient retentions and patient excellence reps.
- Provided guidance in processing of voicemail messages.
Alliance HealthCare Services, Oklahoma City, OK
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in greeting and transportation of patients to control rooms.
- Administered preliminary instructions and resolved medical queries.
- Maintained customer MIS systems and created expendable supplies.
- Assisted in patient assessment as per company regulations.
- Represented in hospital tours with referral sources.
- Formulated patient requirements for service consultation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Allied Health Management
Sinte Gleska University, Rosebud, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated