Patient Navigator Resume Example
Here is the Patient Navigator Resume example:
2742 Ash Street
Dallas, TX 75207
Job Objective Looking to fill a position as Patient Navigator in which to put my talents and experience to work for company increasing clientele and enhancing company growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in preparing discharge plans and managing various cases
- Thorough knowledge of insurance issues and resolution
- Outstanding knowledge of various quality improvement tools
- Ability to coordinate with patients and families to resolve issues
- Ability to interpret data for various patient associated data
- Solid understanding of providing patient care intervention
Texas Health Resources, Dallas, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with patient financial care specialist and provided referrals.
- Scheduled patient appointments and provided information for individual tests.
- Established patient requirements and recommended appropriate actions to resolve issues.
- Provided technical support to patient services and scheduled hospital activities.
- Prepared and implemented medical service plans and scheduled patient appointments.
- Coordinated with medical providers and ensured compliance to patients.
Harbor Health Services, Dallas, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analysed client requirements for community resources and recreational activities.
- Prepared educational materials and recommended ways to prevent cancer.
- Coordinated with medical director and prepared progress reports on monthly basis.
- Evaluated health insurance coverage utilizing appropriate software.
- Documented various activities and maintained record of missed and confirmed appointments.
- Managed and provided answers for any issues relating to facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Rivier College, Nashua, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated