Practice Administrator Resume
Here is the Practice Administrator Resume example:
4621 Star Route
Bellwood, IL 60104
Job Objective Seeking opportunity to improve my skills within this field and in a position as a Practice Administrator with your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as Practice Administrator
- Huge knowledge of federal, state and local health regulations
- Deep knowledge of organizational policies and fiscal management techniques
- Familiarity with health care administration systems
- Amazing ability to use varied computer systems and handle confidential information
- Outstanding ability to maintain effective relationships
Concentra Inc., Bellwood, IL
November 2007 – Present
- Monitored Operations and Site Managers.
- Administered assessment, development and roll out of training.
- Aided as Project Manger and analyzed governing bylaws.
- Supervised work force planning and development.
- Maintained confidentiality policies and formulated budgets.
- Carried out financial analysis.
Southcoast Health System, Bellwood, IL
December 2003 – October 2007
- Handled day-to-day activities.
- Administered patient schedules and practice expenses.
- Managed installation and enforcement of electronic MR system.
- Administered submission of claims.
- Oversaw accounts payable, payroll and banking.
- Upgraded appearance of facilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Services
Wesleyan College, Macon, GA
Master’s Degree in Health Administration
Southeastern University, Lakeland, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated