Prevention Specialist Resume
Here is the Prevention Specialist Resume example:
532 Elmwood Avenue
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Job Objective Seeking work as a Prevention Specialist so I can use my skills and past experiences to better the company. Bringing specialized knowledge to the table to also improve your company with my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in chemical prevention and working in a treatment facility
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Deep knowledge of educational material and managing classroom
- Remarkable ability to present material to youth and facilitate learning
- Exceptional ability to work independently
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to manage work within required time and organizing work
The Chronicle of Higher Education, Scottsdale, AZ
May 2006 – Present
- Planned prevention strategies and programs for rendering various services.
- Developed strategic goals for achieving all prevention programs and service objectives.
- Designed and analyzed various health surveys conducted periodically.
- Assisted in providing health data for baseline.
- Monitored program requirements and prioritized work as required.
- Evaluated effectiveness of all programs and services.
- Coordinated with key stakeholders and developed comprehensive plans for students.
Phoenix House, Scottsdale, AZ
March 2003 – April 2006
- Prepared presentations for various individuals and families and prepared public education presentations.
- Assisted in crisis intervention and provided referrals for various participants.
- Coordinated with various departments and facilitated in summer and sports activities.
- Prepared and evaluated monthly reports for accuracy and documented all progress made by clients.
- Managed and conducted pre and post tests for all participants.
- Participated in various school, local and staff meetings and completed program needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health
Manhattanville College, Purchase, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated