Protection Officer Resume
Here is the Protection Officer Resume example:
4196 May Street
Job Objective Protection Officer seeking position with organization that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience as protection officer
- Remarkable ability to pass and maintain certification in CPR (first responder – C) and CPI (Non violent crisis intervention)
- Outstanding ability to operate effectively across organizational boundaries
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills in stressful and emergency situations
Mount Auburn Hospital,Hustonville, KY
August 2005 – Present
- Responded promptly to emergencies.
- Patrolled, inspected, and reported loss prevention issues and safety hazards.
- Reported incidents.
- Performed desk duties.
- Ensured positive public relations attitude.
- Performed adjacent duties.
- Overseen hospital parking.
Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare System, Hustonville, KY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Ensured a safe and secure working environment for employees, patients, and visitors.
- Assisted patients, visitors, and employees.
- Maintained confidentiality of all patient and incident occurrences.
- Prevented unauthorized removal of organizational property.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health
Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated