Public Health Inspector Resume Example
Here is the Public Health Inspector Resume example:
1723 Ritter Avenue
Detroit, MI 48226
Objective Experienced Public Health Inspector searching for a challenging position with growing company in which to exercise my talents and put them to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable knowledge of the State and Federal Laws on health standards to be maintained
- Ability to identify any health hazards and its potential risks to the health
- Ability to inspect the commercial and public areas with the help of tools and equipments
- Familiarity with occupational health laws, rules, regulations and standards
- Skilled in observing, reading and interpreting written materials
- Good skills in interpreting various written laws and instructions
- Proficient in handling the quality of the food
Public Health Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Centimark, Detroit, MI
- Conducted regular inspections in the food related facilities and investigated any complaints regarding the food borne illness.
- Monitored all complaints by the public and ensured that the necessary actions are taken against them.
- Performed routine inspections of the areas swimming pool.
- Maintained and prepared accurate records for the compilation and analyzing the data.
- Reviewed all the designs and plans submitted for new food joints or carrying modification to any old one.
- Assisted other members in preparing ways to avoid any activities related to the bio terrorism.
Public Health Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Spherion, Detroit, MI
- Ensured that the facility does not have any chances of having a disease outbreak or any potential health hazard.
- Monitored the facilities by taking samples from the site.
- Conducted various chemical and bacteriological tests, in case of discrepancies in the result suggested the necessary actions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Health, Mount Ida College, Newton Centre, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated