Registered Health Information Technician Resume Example
Here is the Registered Health Information Technician Resume example:
7528 Foxridge Way
Worcester, MA 01606
Objective Challenging position of Registered Health Information Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) and relevant experience as a Medical Coder
- Sound knowledge of reviewing, processing and submitting medical claims
- Good knowledge of insurance companies
- Proficiency in computer software and applications
Registered Health Information Technician
Multicare Health System, Worcester, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Performed all tasks according to CCH Service Standards.
- Identified and assisted in resolving safety, hygiene and maintenance issues of the surroundings.
- Maintained privacy of hospital, employee and patient as per hospital policies.
- Coded medical and emergency room records.
- Accurately completed ICD-9-CM and CPT-4 codes assignment.
- Adhered to authorized coding procedures.
Associate Degree in Health Information Technology
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated