1484 Elk Creek Road
Lithonia, GA 30058
Objective To obtain a challenging Resident Care Aide position where I can utilize my skills and abilities for the benefit of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Solid understanding of the disability condition
- Immense ability to prepare meals in an attractive and timely manner
- Broad knowledge in fundamentals of care giving
- Substantial ability to react drug reactions
- Extended ability to perform basic home management and cooking skills
- Resident Care Aide, 2007 – Present
- New York University Hospital, Tarrytown, NY
- Observed and described client’s health and living conditions.
- Aided with recreational activities.
- Helped residents to meet the emotional, psychological and physical needs.
- Aided residents with personal care, serving meals and snacks.
- Observed and reported changes in resident’s behavior.
B.S. in Nursing, 2005, Pennsylvania University
Healthcare Quality Certification, 2007, Minnesota University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated