Wellness Specialist Resume
Here is the Wellness Specialist Resume example:
1690 Raver Croft Drive
Bristol, TN 37620
Job Objective Looking for a position as a Wellness Specialist within the company. Hope to bring years of technical experience and managerial skills to the table to help your company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in Health promotion and wellness
- Familiarity with fitness testing and personal program design
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Exceptional customer service and motivational skills
- Ability to manage small group personal training sessions
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and tactfully both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining great attention to detail
United Medical Center, Bristol, TN
May 2006 – Present
- Obtained the case assignments in Case Management System.
- Analyzed the case notes and communicated with employees to compare and obtain additional information.
- Established additional contacts to obtain information.
- Analyzed the previous time away and calculated FMLA time remaining and available for use.
- Analyzed depending on the info provided whether the employee is eligible for Family Medical Leave.
- Issued notice of eligibility for FMLA time to the employee.
- Upgraded the case notes with additional info and eligibility decisions.
Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Systems, Bristol, TN
March 2003 – April 2006
- Presented operational WF services in the WFC/P under the supervision of the WF Coordinator.
- Presented the daily routine maintenance of existing exercise equipment.
- Informed facility management when required regarding facility cleanliness and repair.
- Assured that the supplies, equipment, files and client records are administered in properly secured storage.
- Presented operational services in at Health Promotions program.
Bachelor’s Degree in PhysioTherapy
Rust College, Holly Springs, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated