Wilderness Therapist Resume Example
Here is the Wilderness Therapist Resume example:
972 Giraffe Hill Drive
Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Job Objective A capable Wilderness Therapist with extensive training and experience seeking a position within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in therapeutic services
- Sound knowledge of working with school children
- Deep knowledge of funding available for special needs children
- Skilled in therapy practices
- Amazing ability to perform wilderness related activities
- Immense ability to plan and coordinate treatment services on daily basis
- Outstanding ability to monitor medication storages
Lander Regional Hospital, Farmers Branch, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained the treatment area clean and safe.
- Assisted students in achieving therapeutic goals.
- Maintained records of student’s daily progress.
- Encouraged students to participate in therapeutic activities.
- Administered medications as per Physician’s order.
- Planned and conducted special events.
- Presented case records in weekly meetings.
- Reported any unsafe situations to management promptly.
Aureus Medical Group, Farmers Branch, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Attended to medical needs of patients.
- Administered tetanus immunization for patients.
- Conducted TB skin test and urine test as per Physician’s order.
- Provided hygiene, nutrition and alcohol abuse education to patients.
- Adhered to infection control policies.
- Maintained inventory control of medical supplies.
- Trained new Therapists in wilderness safety issues.
- Tracked medication errors and implemented error reduction strategies.
Master’s Degree in Wilderness Therapy
St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Marlboro College, Marlboro, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated