Cart Attendant Resume
Here is the Cart Attendant Resume example:
121 County Road 3204
Berryville, AR 72616
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Cart Attendant where my capabilities may be utilized, developed and enhanced and to be a part of the company’s growth and success with the contribution of my knowledge and skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable hospitality experience working in Golf course
- Profound knowledge of the game of golf
- Outstanding ability to drive and stage carts in staging area
- Strong physical ability to carry golf bags and maintain carts
- Excellent personal communications skills
- Outstanding ability to operate trucks
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects more than 50 pounds without assistance.
- Amazing ability to interpret and follow oral and written directions
Cart Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Indian Hills Country Club, Berryville, AR
- Checked carts periodically for appropriate level of gas.
- Removed golf balls from range as needed.
- Washed range balls and stocked ball machine as assigned by Supervisor.
- Maintained cart clean and orderly all the time.
- Ensured all carts were accounted every night.
- Assisted in unlocking and locking on-course bathrooms on a daily basis.
- Secured and locked cart barn and course gates during closing procedures.
Cart Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Saddlebrook Resort, Berryville, AR
- Remained committed to superior guest service and quality standards.
- Provided golf cart and range service and attended the clubs at the completion of the round.
- Kept all golfer supplies such as tees, markers, scorecards and pencils stocked.
- Assisted in keeping all exterior clubhouse areas clean and up to maintenance standards.
- Oversaw parking areas, pavements and other areas.
- Notified Head Pro immediately of any member or guest complained.
High School Diploma, Pilgrim High School, Warwick, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated