Hospitality Coordinator Resume
Here is the Hospitality Coordinator Resume example:
2366 Huntz Lane
S Boston, MA 2127
Job Objective Seeking a Hospitality Coordinator position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Hospitality Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Swatch, Inc., S Boston, MA
- Handled customer concerns like Food Service, Meetings and Events, Travel, and Wellness.
- Provided vendor support, and maintained and delivered weekly, monthly, and quarterly data reports to management.
- Coordinated, prioritized, and scheduled conference center meetings for internal customers.
- Tracked and processed purchase requisitions and customer business related expenses.
- Secured and distributed tickets, travel insurance policies and itineraries.
Hospitality Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
HMT Corporation, S Boston, MA
- Ensured consistency, quality, and cost effective facility and hospitality services are provided.
- Coordinate the office hospitality activities of services staff.
- Assisted in the development of the annual budget and ensured that department operates within its budgetary guidelines.
- Received, logged, and confirmed hoteling and meeting reservations.
- Received, confirmed reservation, and ensured set-up for conference room requests.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in Hotel Management and guest interdepartmental services
- Good knowledge of domestic and international online travel arrangement
- Amazing ability to process a voluminous amount of work in an efficient manner and quickly learn new procedures
- Ability to give direction, review the work of others, and provide guidance and counsel when needed
- Remarkable ability to organize and plan work effectively
- Amazing ability to develop coordination between customers and colleagues
- Superior mathematical and computers skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Travel and Tourism, Tiffin University, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated