Dining Room Server Resume
Here is the Dining Room Server Resume example:
4344 Michigan Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Job Objective Dining Room Server with exceptional customer service and communication skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in serving food and beverages in restaurant dining room
- Thorough knowledge of food service standards
- Exceptional knowledge of dining room procedures and presentations
- Familiarity with restaurant policies, service, bussing , customer relations and sanitation
- Wide knowledge of variety of foods, cocktails and wines
- Ability to take orders from customers
- Ability to work in flexible schedules
- Ability to carry heavy food trays from kitchen to dining areas
Dining Room Server
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Pittsburgh, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained the dining area clean and organized.
- Arranged tables and chairs in dining room.
- Cleaned and sanitized tables, chairs, coolers, freezers and other restaurant equipment.
- Obtained customer orders and delivered them on-time.
- Cleared clutters from tables in between courses.
- Followed attendance and uniform standards.
- Notified Manager about equipment maintenance problems.
- Communicated customer’s additional food requests to kitchen staffs.
Dining Room Server
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, Pittsburgh, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Greeted and seated customers in a friendly manner.
- Performed routine cleaning duties as scheduled.
- Assisted in setting-up dining room as directed.
- Served meals in proper dining fashion.
- Provided catering services during special events.
- Conducted service trainings to other Servers.
- Ensured that quality of food served meets customer expectations.
- Coordinated with kitchen staffs to ensure smooth and consistent dining operations.
Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Leeward Community College, Pearl City, HI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated