Event Steward Resume
Here is the Event Steward Resume example:
4100 Gandy Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Job Objective Seeking to work as Event Steward for the right company where I can provide excellent service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound experience in providing stewarding services at various events
- Sound knowledge of safety and sanitation regulations
- Immense knowledge of event management processes
- Amazing knowledge of evacuation procedure in case of emergency
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Ability to perform basic math
- Ability to transport and clean cooking utensils and serviceware
- Ability to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards
- Ability to ensure the quality, standards and meet the expectations of the customers
- Ability to coordinate with both permanent and voluntary staff members
- Ability to organize VIP events and services
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Syracuse, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Developed welcoming atmosphere for various congregations and audiences.
- Maintained optimal level of customer services for various events.
- Performed various stewarding services such as showing people to seats.
- Assisted to collect all tickets and handled all payments.
- Coordinated with event supervisor and facilitated required arrangements.
- Maintained safety regulations and assisted in evacuation in time of emergency.
- Ensured appropriate uniform for all stewards for events.
- Monitored events and ensured health and safety regulations.
Interstate Hotels and Resorts, Syracuse, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Participated in various events and operated all machinery.
- Prepared reports for all conference services for lead cook.
- Monitored various dish room activities and maintained cooking equipments.
- Managed dish wash and ensured placement to appropriate places.
- Provided support for all banquet room activities and assisted in setting up for events.
- Ensured optimal level of cleanliness in kitchen and hallways.
- Maintained record of food and stock supplies and placed purchase orders.
Bachelor’s Degree in Event Management
Cedar Crest College, Allentown, PA