Fine Dining Server Resume
Here is the Fine Dining Server Resume example:
4533 School House Road
Collins, MS 39428
Job Objective To use my abilities and skills and gain employment as Fine Dining Server.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of fine dining services
- Profound knowledge of varying types of foods and beverages
- Exceptional knowledge of state liquor laws
- Familiarity with food serving standards
- Wide knowledge of property and company policies and procedures
- Proficient with safety and sanitation standards
- Ability to handle cash transactions
- Proficient with MS office applications
- Ability to work in demanding work environment
- Ability to provide exceptional customer services
Fine Dining Server
Fontainebleau Resorts, Collins, MS
August 2007 – Present
- Seated and obtained food orders from customers.
- Informed about daily specials and answered customer questions regarding menu items.
- Communicated customer orders to kitchen staffs.
- Maintained work station clean and organized.
- Served food and beverages within appropriate times.
- Refilled beverages as needed.
- Cleared clutter and dirty dishes from the tables.
- Prepared checks and processed customer payments.
Fine Dining Server
Valley Forge Casino Resort, Collins, MS
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured fine dining experiences for customers to encourage repeat business.
- Arranged tables and chairs based on the type of events.
- Communicated customer’s additional meal requirements and special requests to kitchen staffs.
- Contacted kitchen staffs regarding recook orders and menu question from customers.
- Ensured the quality of food served.
- Cleared and cleaned tables for next guests.
- Stocked coffee, sugar, napkins, cups and other glassware at service station.
- Suggested any special menus and desserts to customers.
Associate Degree in Restaurant Management
Berkshire Community College, Pittsfield, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated