Food Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Food Analyst Resume example:
2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective To secure a position as Food Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of health and food management
- Ability to think creatively when analyzing and presenting data
- Ability to analyze multiple sets of data and write concise
- Working knowledge of testing food samples
- Possess superior project management capabilities
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Ability to build good relationship with customer
Haveli, Lansing, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Examined and tested food samples and food service records and other data.
- Determined and analyzed sales appeal and cost of preparing and serving meals and beverages in establishments.
- Tasted food samples to determine palatability and customer appeal.
- Converted recipes for use in quantity preparation.
- Studied and monitored reservation lists and previous records and forecasted customer traffic and number of servings required for specified period of time.
Chantys, Lansing, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Investigated and handled complaints relative to faulty cooking or quality of ingredients.
- Supervised and food controller and kitchen employees.
- Provided effective technical leadership and scientific expertise regarding food safety.
- Analyzed and determined Food requirements.
- Conducted and performed tests and analysis on Food and produced results.
- Provided accurate analysis reports.
Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Food Analyst Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated