3921 Hickory Lane
Washington, DC 20024
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Guest Service Manager’s position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing optimal levels of customer services for various hospitality departments
- Outstanding knowledge of hotel departments
- Immense ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Exceptional ability to work in a flexible schedule and on weekends
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to provide optimal guest services
- Ability to communicate effectively with Clients, Management and Co-workers
- Proficient in providing exceptional facilities to guest
Guest Service Manager
Summit Hospitality Group, Ltd, Washington, DC
October 2008 – Present
- Assisted Front Desk department in managing all guest complaints and ensured resolution.
- Managed guest services and monitored operational departments for hotel.
- Ensured compliance to various brand standards and managed work accordingly.
- Monitored all quality issue complains, investigated issues and implemented required training programs.
- Maintained knowledge on various hotel events and activities.
- Hired and trained front desk and food and beverage employees in performing efficient work.
- Maintained hotel work according to required rules, regulations and policies.
- Analyzed problems in hotel and provided permanent solutions for same.
Guest Service Representative
Extended Stay Hotels, Washington, DC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Greeted all customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Administered check in process for guests and verified information provided by guest.
- Managed and assisted customers in all telephone queries.
- Maintained knowledge on various products and services and promoted it to client.
- Monitored inventory of supplies for Manager and maintained records of product counts.
- Ensured a neat and clean lobby and front desk at all times.
Guest Service Coordinator
Hyatt, Washington, DC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered services and ensured optimal levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Managed customers and informed about available services.
- Monitored inventory of supplies and placed purchase orders accordingly.
- Assisted in promoting business by handing out brochures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management
Mercyhurst College, Erie, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated